Essays for the dog breeder.
Follow these links to great book chapters on breeding and genetics by Dr. Thorpe-Vargas
- Introduction: Dog breeding moves to the next level
- Chapter 1: Extraordinary diversity
- Chapter 2: A genetics primer
- Chapter 3: What you get is not necessarily what you see!
- Chapter 4: Ethics and breeding strategies
- Chapter 5: The shallow end of the gene pool
- Chapter 6: Cancer, immune problems and vaccinations
- Chapter 7: And what of the future…?
- Appendix 1: Mapping out the dog’s genetic future
- Appendix 2: Glossary
- Appendix 3