Animal and Veterinary news from the FDA
- Tue, 25 Apr 2017 02:18:00 -0700: Federal Register Notices - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
Federal Register notices issued by the Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:33:00 -0700: Veterinary Master Files - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Wed, 12 Apr 2017 05:50:00 -0700: FDA Requests Comments on Documents Related to Certain Biotechnology and Mosquito-related Products - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:19:00 -0700: Medicated Feeds - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Mon, 10 Apr 2017 03:25:00 -0700: Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:00:00 -0700: Food Safety Modernization Act and Animal Feed - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:55:00 -0700: FDA Alerts Veterinarians and Pet Food Manufacturers about Potential Presence of Thyroid Hormones in Pet Foods and Treats - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising pet owners and caretakers, veterinarians, and the pet food industry to be aware that pet food and treats made with livestock gullets (meat from the throat region) have the potential to contain thyroid tissue and thyroid hormones.
Real-time live feed from the FDA for any recalls of dog food or other dog related products, as well as any Animal & Veterinary news from the FDA.
Time is listed in MST, Mountain Standard Time (US and Canada).
MST = GMT – 6:00
For recalls on cat food and products see our sister site WebFeline.com