Animal and Veterinary news from the FDA
- Tue, 07 Mar 2017 07:39:00 -0700: Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Tue, 07 Mar 2017 07:39:00 -0700: Medicated Feeds - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
- Mon, 06 Mar 2017 06:43:00 -0700: FDA Approves Diroban, the First Generic Drug to Treat Heartworm Disease in Dogs - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced the approval of Diroban (melarsomine dihydrochloride), the first generic drug to treat heartworm disease in dogs.
- Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:23:00 -0700: Federal Register Notices - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
Federal Register notices issued by the Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:13:00 -0700: FDA Cautions Pet Owners and Caretakers Not to Feed Certain Evanger’s or Against the Grain Canned Pet Foods - What's New: Animal & Veterinary
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising pet owners and caretakers not to feed their pets certain lots of Evanger’s canned Hunk of Beef or Against the Grain Grain Free Pulled Beef with Gravy canned dog food after unopened cans from both brands were found to contain pentobarbital, a barbiturate.
Real-time live feed from the FDA for any recalls of dog food or other dog related products, as well as any Animal & Veterinary news from the FDA.
Time is listed in MST, Mountain Standard Time (US and Canada).
MST = GMT – 6:00
For recalls on cat food and products see our sister site WebFeline.com